Your access to & use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of & compliance with these terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the services.
Registration Agreement: The “IAOL Student Admission Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement)
between the applicant and IAOL.
It constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the IAOL and the student
in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and
understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged.
IAOL will be providing all services to Students.
Fee once paid is not refundable & non transferable under any circumstances.
1) Once a student joins a batch, he/she are expected to attend all scheduled classes. For any unavoidable reason,
if they have to take a leave, the same is to be conveyed to IAOL Management via mail/official whatsapp group.
2) IAOL is not responsible for attendance upkeep of the students
3) Atleast 80% attendance in the course is mandatory.
DISCIPLINE Students are advised-
1. Do not carry any valuables to the study centre and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
2. Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study centre premises. A student
should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular
activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of IAOL from carrying on his/her work and any act
reasonably like to cause such disruption.
3. Not to involve in damaging or defacing study centre’s Property, Equipment and Facilities available at the study centre.
4. Students are expected to behave responsibly and help IAOL for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and
equipment available at the study centre.
5. The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans at Intimidator language while they are present at the study centre.
6. Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
7. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode.