TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is a course that is designed for the people who wish to have a certification in the English language so that they can apply for jobs and higher education abroad that have specialization with the English language.
- Free Counselling: With us, we always offer free help and counselling to the students for the Examination with other universities like the British council.
- Expert Trainers: Our team of experts and teachers possess great years of experience in this training. In TOEFL training, our team is friendly and following the latest concepts for a better and quick understanding of modules.
- 6 Mock Test With Detailed Evaluation: With organized modules and detailed evaluations, we are best in delivering the TOEFL certification.
- Achieve scores of 100+: We are highly appreciated in delivering the best scores from our students.
Our curriculum is simple, organized, and consider all four key elements of TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) course, which includes:
- Written TOEFL
- Spoken TOEFL
Our TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) course is easy to get with the best, compact and conceptual methods by our professional team. Our teaching techniques are modern and filled with verbal experience.
WHY LEARN TOEFL COURSE?
- Widely Accepted: One of the substantial advantages of TOEFL is that it is widely accepted. With this certification in your hand, you don’t need anything else. If you wish to apply for global education or a job, this certification serves all purposes.
- Demonstrates you have the English skills to succeed: With this one certification of TOEFL, you are easily eligible for applying for a job or higher education abroad.
- Fair and unbiased: The standard of TOEFL is unbiased, and has a fair way of certification. You can show this certification in any country of the world and get accepted with the norms related to English as a foreign language.
- Scores speaking tests more fairly: When you are applying for the TOEFL, then one thing you can be sure of is the fair marking method.
- Excellent Preparation Materials: With TOEFL you can have access to excellent preparation materials that can be easy to access and use.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT IAOL?
International Academy of Languages is the most trusted academy for the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). We have the best faculty and teachers who have very long years of experience in this realm. We are highly appreciated for our course materials and teaching styles all over the world. With the best team of experts, we are highly professionals in offering the best certification to the students.
PERFECTION WITH CONCEPTS
Backed with the best teachers and their concepts, we are best at delivering perfection to the students. With our TOEFL, our students can be eligible for major jobs and higher studies globally. The concepts that we teach to our teachers are as per global standards.
UNBIASED AND STANDARDS LEARNING TECHNIQUES
The International Academy of Languages offers standardized and unbiased teaching techniques.
For more queries, please write back to us. Our team will be more than happy to help you.
40 Hour Course
WHAT IS TOEFL?
Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities & is recognized by more than 10,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. There are two formats for the TOEFL test.
A special Crash Course format is also available for 20 hours
WHAT WE DO?
Strategies, Tips & Doubt Clearing sessions
Free Counselling & Registration
for the Examination with British Council (Excluding Exam Fee)
British Council Certified
Expert Trainers with over 30 years experience
in training for TOEFL
6 Mock Test With Detailed Evaluation
Achieve scores of 100+
Our result oriented training helps candidates consistently
Wide range Extensive study material
(Cambridge, Barrons and many more) including more than 50 Mock Test